Tuesday, November 27, 2007

These are the Secondary One quotes that I'm putting up since Guo Xin requested for more. (If you count "more!" as a request...) Anyway, Chapter 11 should be done soon! Promise! Maybe I'll finish it before Lester returns from his random vacation island. Oh well, voila. Dates missing since I didn't bother to take down dates in Secondary One. But as always in chronological order, those who come first naturally were recorded first.

Mrs Jaya: I can talk to some fools sometimes, but not to all fools all the time.

Random 1F student: (Insert incorrect answer here)
Mrs Jaya: So? What's the problem with you? Sit down!

Mrs Teo CC: (Insert name here) is too good a name for you, idiot will be better.

Random 1C student: What?
Mrs Teo CC: How dare you "what" me!

Mrs Jaya: I'll spice up everything that we've done in class.

Mrs Jaya: Are you talking Marcus, or am I imagining?

Mrs Jaya: If you don't understand the words "shut up", you might as well sit in the Chinese class because you don't understand simple English!

Mrs Jaya: If you don't do well, it's your funeral.

Zhi Hao: Teacher, what about me?
Mrs Chu: You don't need to ask so much, you fail.

Miss Clarinda Choh: I don't want disappearing socks.

Mrs Khoo: Can you please shut your damn mouth!

Miss Clarinda Choh: Your behaviour just now was appalling! If you don't know what appalling means, it means terrible! If you don't know what terrible means, it means bad, very bad!

Mr Alvin Tan: Worksheet - A sheet used to work

Mrs Teo CC: I give you one mark (OP) in hope that you'll open your golden mouth but instead you don't even pay attention in my class!

Miss Clarinda Choh: When someone comes up to make an announcement, you remain silent and not clap like stupid monkeys!

Mrs Mok: Sean Lim (Zi Qing), stop bobbing up and down like a bobbing apple.

Mrs Khoo: Don't say I don't like you arh, I really don't like you lor!

Mrs Khoo on Dennis: He is a boy meh?

Mrs Jaya: I don't want to shout at the top of my lungs and die!

Mrs Jaya: I don't want you to act as if you are a bozo, as if you are deranged.

Mrs Jaya: No! Do not make lying a career!

*Sean Lim Zi Qing laughing his usual demented laugh*
Mrs Jaya: I don't understand why you get so worked up about the word "nudity". You mean you bathe with your clothes on? Unless you are aroused by Josh or you are a downright pervert!

Mrs Jaya: This shows my memory is good although I'm aged.

*Zhi Hao plus other idiots groaning*
Mrs Jaya: I love gorillas but I hate to say you sound like one.

Mrs Jaya: Should I catch you doing other work, I'll take it, tear it, make you eat it.

Mrs Jaya: Frankly, as a woman, I feel insulted. This is a total outrage of my modesty!

*Guo Xin not paying attention*
Mrs Jaya: Have you been influenced by the skin there?

*Some fools clapping for no apparent reason*
Mrs Jaya: I think seals are beautiful animals but you are not one.

Mrs Jaya addressing the class: For the next five minutes, I want the class to be absolutely silent. Shock me.

Mrs Jaya: Where are your brains? Are you sitting on them?

Josh: (Insert obscene remark here)
Mrs Jaya: Can you not colour my mind?

Nicholas Koh: (Insert randome reading here)
Mrs Jaya: You're speaking like some gay!

Mrs Khoo: Don't talk like old man with denture in the mouth!

Nicholas Koh: What is the punishment?
Mr Lim CC: You can try.

Mrs Chu going through test in laboratory: Whoever got question 1 wrong can jump down from here.
Jun Xiang: *Gasps loudly*
Mrs Chu: Don't worry, we won't cry for you.

Mrs Jaya: Don't talk! If you breathe loudly, I will minus your mark!

Mrs Jaya: I don't know where the devil you fellas got this idea. Don't torture me with it!

Sean Lim Zi Qing: What if the teacher doesn't like me?
Mrs Jaya: If she thinks you're an irritating specimen, she'll kick you out.

*Mrs Jaya just explains SCAMPER writing with the handout she handed out*
Random idiot at the front (Most probably Nicholas Koh or Josh: What is SCAMPER?
Mrs Jaya: Are you blind? Then it must be stupidity...*Pretends to contemplate*Hmm... Which is it?

Dennis: What's Rapunzel?
Mrs Jaya: What a pathetic childhood you have.

Mrs Jaya: Are you doing your work, talking or looking at your glue?

*Marcus and random fool babbling about World Cup*
Jiasheng: Do you know World Cup rhymes with Shut up?

Mrs Jaya: Your sheer stupidity infuriates me!

Mrs Jaya: Josh, go to the back of the class! I don't want to see your face or hear your voice for the rest of the year! Every time when it's my class you go to the back. I don't care what you do there...You can do anything you want! Destroy yourself! Anything! I'm sick of two people in this class...There's a chair and a table there!"

Mrs Jaya scolding Zhi Hao: I know I'm discriminating you, but doesn't matter to me.

Mrs Khoo: You must pretend, pretend to listen...Like me, I'm pretending to teach well.

Mrs Jaya: If I see you talking or showing your friend something, I will take that something and maybe...Cut it!

Mrs Jaya: Josh is a rich kid so he can go anywhere even if he doesn't do well. But if you think you're not as rich as him, you jolly well pay attention!

Josh: Can you let us off ten seconds early?
Mrs Jaya: That depends on the one asking. If my pets ask, then maybe I'll agree.

Miss Clarinda Choh: If you think using "lah is a I'm-in-with-the-crowd thing, I think you have pretty pathetic articulation!

Mrs Khoo: 做人不要太过分! 不然就不要做!

Mrs Khoo: Sometimes common sense is not common.

Mrs Khoo: This is so simple and I already explain. If you still don't know and "huh", "huh", "huh", you can go and die!

Mrs Jaya: Enough talking to the paper, talk to the class!

Dennis: Wah Mrs Jaya, how can you call them idiots?
Mrs Jaya: What? They're really a bunch of idiots right? What should I call them? Intelligent souls? I will use intelligent souls only if the meaning of the two words are changed!

Mrs Jaya on Sean Lim Zi Qing: Ah, now we have some one with a pathetic social life.

Sean Lim Zi Qing: (Insert senseless question here)
Mrs Jaya: Which part of your sentence am I suppose to laugh at? The full stop or the capital letter?

*During discussion of skit*
Guo Xin: Are you the taxi or the driver?

Mrs Jaya: If I catch you reading your Newpaper, I'll make sure you wrap it around yourself.

Mrs Jaya: Talk again and you'll be standing on other objects!

Mrs Khoo on those who disrupt her lesson: I've been finding a word to describe people like them...I think they're like suicide bombers..They have no regard for not even their own Mathematics but others'!

Mr Melvin Chng: You have the balls to laugh but you don't have the balls to stand up?

Mr Melvin Chng: I don't know why I have to stop everytime. Unless you have a medical condition whereby you'll drop dead once you stop talking, I suggest you make the process much easier by shutting your big fat mouth!

Mrs Chu: Many cells make up a tissue. Many tissues working together will make up-
1E guy: A box of tissues.

Bradley: Why are you pissed off? Which piece of you drop off?

*Josh being himself, id est, molesting others*
Jiasheng: Don't touch me you repulsive creature!

Mrs Khoo: Shade which part?
Si Heng: Shade everything except the shaded part.

Mrs Khoo: You everything don't know but everything also want to know!

Me:Why do you get 24/40 even when you study?
Kester: Because I study!

Mrs Jaya: Marcus, are you possessed or something?

Mr Alvin Tan: Did I leave any papers behind?
Mrs Jaya: Nothing except for the cloth over there.

Mrs Jaya's proposal after Marcus tore off a quarter of Guang Yan's worksheet: Guang Yan! Go tear Marcus' paper! The next time I'll give you Marcus' paper and you can spit or stamp on it or anything you want.

Zhi Hao: I'll buy my own album because no one buy mine.

Mrs Chu: Josh, what did I say? Body parallel to the table!

Nicholas Koh: Can I go toilet?
Mrs Jaya: Why are you always going to the toilet? Unless you'll die, then you go. Otherwise, you stay in your seat!

Mrs Jaya returning Nicholas Koh his nameless worksheet: You better write your name because I can't just feel and know it's you. I don't have that kind of powers.

Yau Xuan: Mrs Jaya-
Mrs Jaya: My common sense tells me you're wrong.

Mrs Jaya: The board is here not on his face!

Jun Xiang: Teacher, I also don't have a mark!
Mrs Jaya: Because I think it's pointless.

Mrs Jaya giving a model answer on functional writing magazine article topic "Why teachers refuse to teach rotten idiots like Josh": It's the length of intelligence really. No matter how you try, they never listen because their brains are not functional and are left there to rot.

Mrs Jaya wishing the class luck the lesson before the exam: For those who worked hard, good luck and all the best. But for the three annoying kids, you can rot for all I care.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

katherine410 said...

Hahaha the quotes are so funny :D I would be laughing my head off if I were in your class :D